Sunday, July 22, 2007


It was a dark, empty night. I was patrolling the Magog sector of the simulation when I received the call. Two Zionists tampering with a Machinist communication line. I arrived at the apartment building, room 14B was the location. I took the stairway, I always do. But it so happens they took the elevator, rookies. As soon as I caught up to them the order was confirmed. Terminate. I had to start getting used to the idea, before the Machines cut me off. They knew my intentions, I could see it on their faces. The male Zionite shouted "Go, I will hold him o.." The last words he would ever speak, I put two where it counts. The other one took off running. A white van pulled up and she jumped in, the van got away. But not before I emptied a clip into the back of it.

No comments: